Tradewinds Carmel and Carmel Lodge are actively seeking an excellent candidate for a front desk associate effective immediately.
Previous experience is a plus, but not required. Must be able to work 7am- 3pm, 2:30pm- 10pm, 3pm-11pm and some mid shifts. Weekends and holidays are a must! Will gradually lead up to 4-5 shifts per week, based on occupancy.
Provide outstanding customer service to all guests to ensure an enjoyable stay and a high return guest factor. Accommodate hotel patrons by registering and assigning rooms, issuing room keys, transmitting and receiving messages, keeping records of occupied rooms and guests' accounts, making and confirming reservations and presenting statement to and collecting payments from departing guest.
Develop thorough knowledge of the property and all of its facilities and services, and must perform a combination of the following duties. Be cheerful, courteous, pleasant and helpful to all guests and potential guests. Our policy is that all our guests have an experience they will remember.
1. Must be customer service oriented and able to work under pressure
2. Able to make reservations using sales skills and by providing benefits and features of properties
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
4. Receiving and making reservations for room accommodations, restaurant and spa services
5. Multi-tasking - answering a multi-line phone and taking care of guests in front of you at the same time
6. Performing cashier duties, whether by cash or credit card; calculating guests bills and issuing receipts upon payment
7. Follow in-house procedures to ensure the security of guests and employees
8. Provide concierge service to guests
9. Other duties as may be assigned by management
Please submit your resume via email, fax or apply in person. See information below:
San Carlos and Fifth Avenue
Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA 93921
(831) 624-2576 fax
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!